Randy DeFoor is a businesswoman with experience and common sense…
that’s what we need for Jacksonville!
Randy Shoemaker DeFoor is a 5th generation Jacksonville native and currently a Senior Vice President and National Agency Counsel for Fidelity National Financial, a fortune 500 company. She earned her bachelor’s degree from The University of the South and JD degree from Cumberland School of Law. Randy served as a commissioner of the Jacksonville Economic Development Commission from 2006-2012. She currently serves on the Jacksonville International Airport Community Redevelopment Area. She served as a trustee on the boards of Episcopal School of Jacksonville for twelve years and Riverside Presbyterian Day School for eight years. In 2012, Randy was appointed by Governor Scott to the District Board of Trustees for Florida State College at Jacksonville where she served a term as Chairman. She also serves on the Women’s Board of Wolfson Children’s Hospital and the Innocence Project of Florida.
Randy is DEVOTED to Our Community!
- Board member - JIA Community Redevelopment Agency
- Board of Trustees (former chair) – Florida State College of Jacksonville
- Board member – The Innocence Project
- Women’s Board – Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital
- Member – Jacksonville Economic Development Commission 2006-2012
- Leadership Florida – Class XXXV
Randy’s Plan For Jacksonville
- Continue to provide the resources needed to fight crime
- Build on economic success to create better-paying jobs
- Improve public education and partnerships with schools
- Enhance infrastructure to provide better roads and flood mitigation
Stay Connected to Randy!
“I am proud to have served as Randy’s Jacksonville City Council District 14 representative from 2003 to 2011. I am now very excited to endorse Randy to be my City Council representative starting on July 1, 2019!”